Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My thoughts over Labor Day weekend....

This weekend, I spent a lot of time contemplating my relationship with my father. I love him. He is a gentle man with a kind heart. He may not be perfect, he is not infallible, and I have seen him run. However, he has always welcomed me with open arms and sincere affection. I know that I can always count on him to hear me out when I have questions, concerns and grumbles that I need to verbalize. In most instances, he has been able to look past the problem and help me come to the root of the matter to find a solution.
I always know where I stand with him. He will tell me when I am acting childish; He will tell me when I am overreacting to something; He always tells me that he loves me. My fathers' love is unconditional. I am so grateful for my father.
I hope that I was not too personal with today's post. I just felt that you should know how I feel about my father. Until tomorrow,
Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment